I went back to Singapore after a month to watch a concert! Similar to the previous trip, I didn’t ride the subway or bus because the heat was so crazy 😭 I can’t go around and enjoy a trip if it’s too hot .
This trip was a last-minute thing, we didn’t stay long as well since my friend and I had work to do so we couldn’t stay long. I also just came back from Singapore so I didn’t have reasons to stay longer.
Don’t forget to click the links attached per area to find out the step-by-step “how to go” guidelines of each place.
- Fly to Singapore : Philippines to Singapore travel requirements (We flew out May 27, 2022!)
- Have some snacks and drink coffee at Changi Jewel Airport
- Check-in Hotel G : Singapore: Where to stay (Hotel G)
- I had to work and run some errands as soon as we checked in
- Grab to Newton
- Dinner at Newton Hakwer Centre / Food Centre : Newton Hawker Centre / Food Centre (What to expect)
- Grab to Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Lunch at Al Capone’s (inside Kallang Wave Mall – the mall beside the stadium)
- NCT 127 2nd Tour Neo City : Singapore – The Link!!!! : Kpop July – NCT 127 2nd Tour Neo City : Singapore – The Link
- Recharge at Starbucks (inside Kallang Wave Mall – the mall beside the stadium)
- Grab back home and had dinner at 25 Degrees Burger : Singapore: Where to stay (Hotel G)
- Grab to Peranakan Houses : Peranakan Houses & Chin Mee Chin (What to expect)
- Brunch at Chin Mee Chin : Masjid Sultan & Haji Lane (What to expect)
- Grab to Masjid Sultan : Masjid Sultan & Haji Lane (What to expect)
- Walk to Haji Lane : Masjid Sultan & Haji Lane (What to expect)
- Grab to Marina Bay Sands
- Dinner at Din Tai Fung (inside Marina Bay Sands)
- Walk to Gardens by the Bay to watch the light show at Supertree Grove : Supertree Grove : Watching the Light show at Night (What to expect)
- Grab to Merlion : Merlion Park (What to expect)
- Grab back home
- Booked and rode a Grab car to Changi Airport
- Lunch at AC Kafe
- Fly back to the Philippines : Traveling back to Philippines travel requirements (as of May 30)
all photos were taken using an iPhone / Fujifilm X-T20 18-55 mm
Watch my Singapore Travel Film here!
Read about my other Singapore adventures