First trip after 2 long years! Just a quick disclaimer, I was planning to ride the subway and bus around Singapore but the heat was so crazy we mostly booked Grab cars 😩.
I remember riding subways when I was younger but everyone told me that when I flew to Singapore this year, the heat was so unbearable since I went during one of the hottest months😆.
Don’t forget to click the links attached per area to find out the step-by-step “how to go” guidelines of each place.
- Fly from Manila to Singapore: Philippines to Singapore travel requirements (We flew out May 27, 2022!)
- Check in at Ibis budget Singapore Selegie : Singapore: Where to stay (Ibis budget Singapore Selegie)
I thought our flight was 4 PM, turns out it was around 7 PM HAHAHAHAH! This was legit my adjustment trip
Since flying out is not the same as it was before, I wrote about the requirements needed if you’re flying to Singapore!
- Walk around Orchard Road (sorry I don’t have posts about this since we literally got lost the first day! I think my body was still “adjusting”??? I can’t even find where they sell ice cream sandwiches😭)
- Dinner at Long Beach : Long Beach (Singapore Chili Crab) and RVLT (wine bar) (What to expect)
- Drinks at RVLT : Long Beach (Singapore Chili Crab) and RVLT (wine bar) (What to expect)
- Booked and rode a Grab car going home
- Train to Sensota Island
- Universal Studios Singapore Day!! : Universal Studios Singapore (How to go, what to expect)
- Train back home
- Walked to the National Museum of Singapore (booked the wrong place)
- Booked and rode a Grab car to the National Gallery of Singapore (the right place where I want to go) : Universal Studios Singapore (How to go, what to expect)
- Booked and rode a Grab car to Gardens by the Bay
- Brunch at Starbucks
- Went around Gardens by the Bay : Gardens by the Bay (What to expect)
- Took a break at Mcdonald’s
- Booked and rode a Grab car to Maxwell Hawker Centre / Food Centre : Merlion Park (What to expect)
- Booked and rode a Grab car back home
- Booked and rode a Grab car to Merlion Park
- Took our time taking photos at Merlion Park : Attack On Titan: The Exhibition (How to go, what to expect)
- Booked and rode a Grab car (again) to Marina Bay Sands
- Lunch at Marina Bay Sands food court
- Attack on Titan : The Exhibition : Attack On Titan: The Exhibition (How to go, what to expect)
- Coffee break at the small cafe inside Artscience Museum
- Future World : Art Meets Science : FUTURE WORLD: Where Art Meets Science at ArtScience Museum (How to go, what to expect)
- Walk around Marina Bay Sands
- Dinner at Din Tai Fung at Marina Bay Sands
- Walk outside Marina Bay Sands
- Booked and rode a Grab car back home (had to work!)
- Booked and rode a Grab car to Changi Airport
- Lunch at Tsui Wah – inside Changi Airport
- Fly back to the Philippines : Traveling back to Philippines travel requirements (as of May 30)
all photos were taken using an iPhone / Fujifilm X-T20 18-55 mm
Watch my Singapore Travel Film here!
Read about my other Singapore adventures