Before heading over to Shanghai I already knew that there were already some LINE stores that offered BT21 merchandise.
Initially I went to the SOHO Fuxing Plaza (Xintiandi area) branch and I was a little bit sad because it was small and only had cardboard standees of BT21 characters. If you still want to visit the SOHO Fuxing Plaza branch, I’ll put the address down below.
I’ll show you some photos:
After roaming around, I asked the staff where can I find the other branch. I couldn’t understand his mandarin so I asked my dad for help.
Wujiaochang branch was a little bit far and so I was hesitant at first but my parents told me since we had time we might as well check the Wujiaochang branch.
How to go to LINE Store Wujiaochang branch :
1. Get down at Wujiaochang station (Line 10, exit 5)
2. As soon as you go out of exit 5, there is like a huge plaza and you’ll see different numbers with different exit points
3. Walk over to #2, you should see this sign
4. Walk towards Handan Road
5. As soon as you get out of Handan Road:
What to expect:
Unlike the SOHO Fuxing Plaza branch, the standees were not the cardboard ones (thank goodness) and it’s the standees you see at BT21 promotional videos.
Here are some photos!
all photos taken using an iPhone
The Line store in Shanghai was the first BT21 store I encountered. Hopefully I’ll be able to visit the ones in Korea soon 💖💖
Read more about my Shanghai adventures
LINE Store in SOHO Fuxing Plaza (Xintiandi branch) address:
SOHO Fuxing Plaza, 388 Madang Rd, Xintiandi, Huangpu Shanghai
* SOHO Fuxing Plaza B2 level is close to exit 5 of Xintiandi line, you can ride the escalators up to the 1st floor and head out the building to find the Line store.
My dad also noticed that the Line store is close to exit 6, so it’s up to you which exit number you’d prefer*
LINE Store in Wujiaochang address:
36 Guobin Rd, WuJiaoChang, Yangpu, Shanghai