We dedicated our last full day roaming around Myeongdong.
How to go:
1. Get down at Myeongdong station (Line 4)
2. Go out exit 8 (or you can take your pick, there are signs as you tap out of the station but during our stay, we always went out on exit 8)
What to expect when you roam around/What to shop:
A lot of street food, multiple skin care shops, fake streetwear (they sell it in carts along the road), authentic streetwear (they have boutiques for mixed streetwear brands).
What to shop:
1. Definitely skin care (ask for free stuff if you will hoard)
2.Authentic streetwear (just buy at big boutiques!)
3. Fake streetwear (If you can’t afford the real deal! Their quality is insane! But check the prints)
Where to eat:
1. James Cheese Back Ribs
2. Yoogane (This is actually just beside James Cheese Back Ribs)
4. BBQ Chicken
all photos taken using an iPhone / Fujifilm X-A3 18-55 mm
We spent a full day in Myeongdong but I still feel like it’s not enough to go around the area!!